Are you a scaleup?
Defining a scaleup
Generally, a scaleup business is one that is a minimum 3 years old with 20% growth year on year. You would already have a product with market fit, customers and investment but want to collaborate with a large corporate to help you scale quickly. Unleashed provides access to Lion executives and business units to help scaleups grow.
The aim of the scaleup program is to achieve a commercial agreement with Lion to take your business proposition or product to the Lion network.
Your eligibility will be judged on the following criteria:
- Your business aligns to one of the Lion themes
- You have an existing customer base with existing revenue
- Your product is scalable with large markets, users and revenue as a business goal
- You are capable of delivering a solution to Lion within three months of commencing the program
- You have a well-formed, humming team
What is the potential gain?
- Collaboration or commercial agreements with Lion including distribution, white label and vendor opportunities
- Access to Lion executives and industry experts
- Access to Lion insights and mentoring
- Mentoring and coaching by some of the industry's leading experts
- Access to program additional value provided by our strategic partners and sponsors
- Access to investors including participation at the Demo Day event with the startup participants
- Inclusion in Lion Unleashed Accelerator media and events
How we evaluate a scaleup application
Age of the business
Traction to date
Talent within the team
Aligment to themes
Ability to scale quickly